ShopWindow Forum  

Go Back   ShopWindow Forum > Community > My Shop!
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-08-11, 17:32

Arrow Affiliate Website Builder

Hi All,
Ive recently started churning out sites to see what kind of impact i can make into the search rankings using my bespoke web system that ive steadily (well very slowly actually) built over the last year and a half. An example of the sites that ive built in the last 2 days are as follows:
http://www.provocative-lingerie.co.uk/
http://10ts.co.uk/
http://www.mens-leather-shoes.co.uk/

Each of these sites was built in a maximum of 5 hours (from setting up my server, to design, content writing, feed import and submitted to google) curtosy of my shop CMS. now i've built this for personal use but recently have started wondering whether theres such a market to actually sell this out? I've never used any of ShopWindows tools so dont know how good/bad they are but heres a quick break down of what my CMS offers:

Full category management, Automated Feeds (copy and paste link from AW feed builder and also TradeDoubler feeds), Auto asignment of making products live, auto archiving of images (means theres ZERO references to affiliate window), content modification, css editor, image uploaders, page creator, google tracking code and much more...

Basically everything you see on those 3 sites has been done in the CMS (aside from adding the domain to my server). Ive not done any looking about so please excuse my ignorance, but is there a market for this kind of tool? would people use it? would people expect to pay for it (and if so how much)?
Ive recently cut my job down as a web developer to 3 days a week so i have much more time to focus on this and at present can either keep churning shops out for myself - or make my system more user friendly/polished and try 'rent' it out to others.

Any thoughts, opinions and feedback would be most welcome. Also i wasnt sure which topic to put this under - but seeing as i am showcasing 3 new sites i thought id opt for this one!

Kind regards,
Carl.
Old 13-08-11, 00:28
ShopWindow Pro

There may be a few people interested in something like that, it's something that wouldn't interest me personally though. The Shop Window script can do everything I need for a product display tool, albeit with a lot of editing and tweaking.

If you've found something that makes you money, good luck to you though.
Old 11-02-12, 09:10

good sites

He,

I like your three sites.

Did you make any money with it.
Did you build the CMS and if yes do you sell it ?

What would be the price ?

Thanks for a reply

I would like to pimp up my site a little
in-shop.info
and with shopwindow
in-shop.info/en
Old 20-02-12, 21:04

Id be interested if you are still doing this?