ShopWindow Forum  

Go Back   ShopWindow Forum > ShopWindow V1 Forums > ShopWindow Toolset : Data and Information > Service Updates & Bug Fixes
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-08, 10:34
Adrian's Avatar
Adrian Adrian is offline
Technical Account Director
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 241
Hi Steve,

As you may already know we are very close to the end of the final testing phase for v.2. We will then need to review all feedback from this and make any changes/fixes that we deem necessary. We are aiming for v.2 to be released within the next few weeks but I must stress that this will be dependant on our testing feedback.

Kind Regards,

Adrian Botelho
Technical Account Director
Digital Window Ltd
Tel: 020 7553 0391
Old 24-06-08, 00:29
mrpointy mrpointy is offline
Active Member
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 16
Any news?!


Following your last posting on 8th May, I was wondering if the new version of the client software is due for release?

I have been holding back implementing a new site for this release, rather than launch & then have to start over......

From previous posts, I'm guessing launch is imminent?!!!!
Old 24-06-08, 19:05
amarath's Avatar
amarath amarath is offline
Head of ShopWindow
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: South East London
Posts: 188
Talking ShopWindow v2

Hi All,

we have soft launched v2 of ShopWindow!

If you are interested in getting the Client Software or access to the API please email me , george or Adrian with you affiliate details and we will get this sent out to you.

We have not updated access within your affiliates accounts to v2 yet, this will happen next month in a general network release. The only way to get access to this before general release next month is by emailing us your details.

We have soft launched this (to a closed group) to ensure minimal service disruption and a controlled release is executed before rolling out at network level.

We appreciate your patience in this, but are sure you will see the wait being worth it once you have had a play around

As always, any questions let me know.


Amarath Singh Sokhi
Head of ShopWindow
Digital Window Ltd

Last edited by amarath : 24-06-08 at 19:07.
Old 04-07-08, 18:11
pcgiant pcgiant is offline
New Member
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 8
Smile V.2 Soft

I was sent the v.2 soft software via email we have all the required to run the software ie php5, user, pass, chemo tem_c and cache but for some reason the site is blank.

we Have used for the test site but as yet can not get anything to show.

Any one else have this problem, hope you can help

Kind Regards
Old 04-07-08, 18:19
authcode's Avatar
authcode authcode is offline
ShopWindow Pro
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 402
I've just found out that version 2 requires PHP5 with the SOAP extension enabled (--enable-soap). Since I'm on shared host that doesn't have this enabled I'm going to have to find a new host before I can upgrade my site.

Can anyone recommend a good host for V2 of the SW API?
Old 04-07-08, 20:01
mstanden mstanden is offline
New Member
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Ireland
Posts: 7
Thumbs up Hosting

Hi Steve,

I had the same problem and had to upgrade to PHP 5.1.. its worth it though V2 is worth waiting for!

I can thouroughly recommend HostForWeb, their technical support is 2nd to none via a Live Support Chat feature on their website. Ive contacted them many times to tweak my PHP settings and they have always sorted it out immediately, first class service.

Ive had many a bad experience with hosting, and can honestly say i couldnt ask for more.. especially for the price.

Take a look anyway!

Old 07-07-08, 13:04
Gerry Gerry is offline
New Member
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 7
If it helps

I've just got the default install of V2 running on Clook shared/reseller hosting.
PHP 5.2.6 soap enabled.

Had excellent support from them over the last 3 years.

Old 07-07-08, 16:40
authcode's Avatar
authcode authcode is offline
ShopWindow Pro
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 402
I'll add these to my list of hosts to research while I wait for a yes or no to soap activation from my current host. Thanks.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:31.